| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | THE FRUGAL GIRL
FEBRUARY 27, 2012 Mending Dishtowels
FG and I got a LOT of towels when we got married. Not just bath towels.kitchen towels too. We must give off a couple-in-need-of-towels sort of vibe.
| || || |
| | THE FRUGAL GIRL
FEBRUARY 15, 2012 Right now, I am…
…cold. Blogging is too sedentary to keep me warm. …working on my post about why I homeschool. …learning to let go of books.
| || | THE FRUGAL GIRL
FEBRUARY 1, 2012 How to Whip Cream
(This will be sort of a quick read, and I’ll be back at noon today with one more post!). Why yes, my cream is from Aldi. Trust me.).
| || || || |
THE FRUGAL GIRL The Wrong, Easy Way to Avoid Food Waste
| THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2012
On last week’s Food Waste Friday post, a reader (Hi, Laura !) left the following comment: I like the idea of the Food Waste pictures. But I worry sometimes about the incentive it creates for myself when I view food going bad as a really awful thing. For one, I buy fewer groceries, so they won’t rot in the fridge or cupboard. our turn! MORE >>
THE FRUGAL GIRL There’s something new in my ears.
| SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2012
No, it’s not a new piercing. It’s some new earrings. And I have some to give away to you guys too! They’re from Ruby Wallet , a site that sells discount jewelry by buying overstocks from stores like Macy’s and Nordstrom. So, they’re a good site to visit if you’re looking for a jewelry bargain. Giveaways MORE >>
THE FRUGAL GIRL Grocery Spending | Squeaking by.
| SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 2012
On Saturdays, I share my menu plan for the upcoming week along with a photo of my groceries and a tally of my spending. My goal is to spend $100/week for our food, toiletries, and cleaning products. I’m currently in the midst of trying to buy more local, sustainably-produced food while sticking to my budget. Can it be done? The Shopping. MORE >>
THE FRUGAL GIRL Zoe turned six. (Six!)
| TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2012
My goodness. My youngest kiddo is six. know some of you wanted to see pictures of her celebration, and I aim to please. . But first, here’s a quick look at Zoe through the years. 2006, age, um, 24 hours. Hows about a picture of a tired me? This is at the hospital when Zoe was a day and half old. 2007, age 1. 2008, age 2. Thank you. MORE >>
THE FRUGAL GIRL Monday Q&A | Provider Issues, plus Homeschooling Burnout
| MONDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 2012
Every Monday, I answer a few of the questions that my readers send me. If you have a question you’d like me to answer in a future Q&A post, just leave me a comment here or email me (thefrugalgirl [at] gmail [dot] com) and put Q&A in the subject line. look forward to hearing from you! do not think that at all, obviously. Claudia. MORE >>
- Franklin and Jefferson on debt THE FRUGAL GIRL | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2012
- Monday Q&A | Frugality for 8, Husbands and Ice Cream, and Recipe Organization THE FRUGAL GIRL | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2012
- Ruby Wallet Winners, plus this week’s Baking With Lisey feature! THE FRUGAL GIRL | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2012
- Food Waste Friday | Two Rescues (plus an Asiago update) THE FRUGAL GIRL | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2012
- A few Goodwill finds THE FRUGAL GIRL | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2012
- Monday Q&A | Would I sell my blog? Plus, organizing photos, and having pets. THE FRUGAL GIRL | MONDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2012
- Mandarin Spinach Salad with Sugared Almonds THE FRUGAL GIRL | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2012
- Food Waste Friday | Who is awesome? THE FRUGAL GIRL | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 2012
- A whole bunch of miscellaneous bloggy business stuff THE FRUGAL GIRL | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2012
- Grocery Report/Menu Plan | I’m under, oh yes, I am. THE FRUGAL GIRL | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 18, 2012
- Food Waste Friday | So, about that not wasting produce thing… THE FRUGAL GIRL | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2012
- Indulgent Scalloped Potatoes THE FRUGAL GIRL | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 14, 2012
- A free dining-out ebook offer THE FRUGAL GIRL | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2012
- Grocery shopping? What would I want to do that for? THE FRUGAL GIRL | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 2012
- Goal Update THE FRUGAL GIRL | WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2012
- Grocery Spending/Menu Plan | a slight bit of procrastination THE FRUGAL GIRL | SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 4, 2012
- Food Waste Friday | What?? That was only 24 hours! THE FRUGAL GIRL | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2012
- Simple Happinesses THE FRUGAL GIRL | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2012
Frugal can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.