Be a Bargain Mom Deal Guru on Facebook + New Coupon Swap Forum & More

deal guru bargain mom.jpg

Would you like to be a

ure you would because if you're chosen as This Week's Bargain Guru, you'll receive a

I will mail you a set of coupon inserts for that week, it could also be a gift packs or other great prizes.

I'll make the announcement each week in a blog post.

Your photo will appear in the profile picture and you'll receive the prize via mail.

The contest is open to anyone on Facebook.

So what determines a Deal Guru?

How many tips you posted on the wall, likes and shares of information posted on the BBM wall.

The winner will be determined one week from today and so on for the next few weeks.

Othe

features:

-- Swap coupons, share tips, look for deals and more on the FORUM tab.  You'll need to click allow on the app to participate.

Don't forget

So far no end date on the promotion. that is subject to change.   If you are selected as a winner you must email me your name and shipping address including phone number to claim your prize.

If prize is not claimed within 48 hours you will forfeit the award and a second winner will be selected.

If you purchase a product or register for an account through a link on our site, we may receive compensation. By using this site, you consent to our User Agreement and agree that your clicks, interactions, and personal information may be collected, recorded, and/or stored by us and social media and other third-party partners in accordance with our Privacy Policy.