| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
PRAIRIE ECO-THRIFTER Psychological Tips for Successful Stock Investing
| TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2012
Don’t we all wish we had kept a closer eye on the events prior to 2008 and 2009
and sold our positions prior to that! Buy and hold strategies may
work at one point but not at another, frequent trading might work well now but not later. They may
buy back in if the same stock starts back up (so their average cost goes up). MORE >>
FINALLY FRUGAL Frugal housing.
| WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2011
That comment made me think about all of the news articles written by supposed 'experts' who predicted that we had (or would) hit bottom in 2008, or 2009
, or 2010, or even 2011! It seems that those of us in the trenches (like my commenter) may
have more insight than the experts! Way to protect your backside, economic experts!) MORE >>
PRAIRIE ECO-THRIFTER So You’ve Been in a (Minor) Car Accident. Now What?
| TUESDAY, MARCH 26, 2013
, I was turning right onto a main road from my condo on the way to the grocery store. You may
not feel it for a couple of days, but even minor collisions come with a high impact, which can cause whiplash back problems, broken bones, and even concussion. The police may
provide it to you at the scene of the accident. MORE >>
PRAIRIE ECO-THRIFTER Things to Consider Before Investing in Real Estate
| FRIDAY, AUGUST 26, 2011
What I mean by that is that a house’s value on this side of the street may
be totally different than a house on that side of the street. big problem that banks faced in 2009
is that no one wanted to buy the foreclosed homes they had on their hands, so technically, the value of those homes was $0. This post was written by Tony. . MORE >>
PRAIRIE ECO-THRIFTER How to Handle the Stock Market Roller Coaster Ride?
| WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2011
If you want to read up on that stuff, plenty of it was written in 2008 and 2009
replenish our supply of fuel oil, matches, candles, lamp oil and wicks. Some of you may
know that I am on a mission to build wealth across generations in my family. This post was written by Marie. . What Should You Do In a Market Downturn? MORE >>
- 5 Economic Assumptions We (still) Make That Won’t Always Be True PRAIRIE ECO-THRIFTER | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 3, 2013
- LUBIES! Ball shaped pals: Set of 10 for $19.99 NICOLES NICKELS | FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2011
- How to Shop for a Used Car PRAIRIE ECO-THRIFTER | WEDNESDAY, JULY 27, 2011
- Kno Digital Textbook App Review NICOLES NICKELS | SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2012
- $5 Credit to Kno.com – Rent Digital Textbooks for Your Student! NICOLES NICKELS | THURSDAY, AUGUST 9, 2012
- Seven Reasons To Avoid Penny Auction Sites PRAIRIE ECO-THRIFTER | MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2011
- Operation Christmas Child: How to Save Money Packing Shoe Boxes COUPONING 101 | TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2011
- 7 Steps To Homelessness And What To Do If You Get There PRAIRIE ECO-THRIFTER | WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2012
- Should You Invest In A Rising Market? PRAIRIE ECO-THRIFTER | TUESDAY, APRIL 30, 2013
- How to Harness the Power of the Wind For Your Home PRAIRIE ECO-THRIFTER | TUESDAY, MAY 31, 2011
- Saving Tips & Free Crediting Monitoring FOR THE MOMMAS | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 23, 2013
Frugal can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.